Electrical distribution switchboards for the yacht
Main Low Voltage Distribution Board (LVDB)
The switchboard was designed in strict accordance with the customer specification, which included accordance with requirements of the Italian Maritime Shipping Register, as well as taking into account limited space.
LVDB consists of two sections – 400V section and 400/220 / 24V distribution section with motor starters.
The features of the switchboard are:
- thorough and verified study of technical specification
- high-quality assembly in accordance with Customer’s requirements;
- high density of equipment layout in switchboards
- live parts protection against finger contact
control and measuring devices, pilot lights;
- Frer, Schneider Electric, Siemens components have certificates and approvals from marine classification communities
- engraved components’ labels