Boiler room reconstruction of the oil extraction plant with expansion and installation of a turbogenerator with an electric capacity of up to 22 MW on the site of the existing meal composition
The result of the reconstruction
A thermal power plant with a turbine generator with an electric power of up to 22 MW is integrated into the technological process of the enterprise, with all auxiliary systems necessary to provide its operation, namely:
- Boilers No. 1 (Vyncke, Belgium) with a steam capacity of 38 t/h
- Boiler No. 2 (Vyncke, Belgium) with a steam capacity of 38 t/h
- Boiler electrostatic precipitator No. 1 (Scheuch, Austria)
- Boiler electrostatic precipitator No. 2 (Scheuch, Austria)
- Turbogenerator (MAN, Germany)
- Dry Cooling Unit
- Auxiliary equipment (inter-shop pipelines, valves, latches, pumps).
Husk transportation and storage area:
- Husk storage silos
- Transport equipment system (conveyors, valves, sluice gates, etc.).
Transformer substation and switchboard rooms:
- 10 kV switchgear
- 4 dry-type transformers with a capacity of 2500 kVA each
- Emergency power supply system with diesel generator set 1460 kVA
- Set of power switchboards
- MCC and SCADA system
- Administrative and household complex
- Information communication systems (IP-telephony, computer units network )
- Grounding and lightning protection systems
Our company performed the following engineering works:
- Analysis of the general design documentation taking into account the documentation of third-party manufacturers of essential technological equipment (MAN, Vyncke, Scheuch), coordination of necessary adjustments and deviations from the project with the customer
- Development of communication schemes of the enterprise and implementation of data exchange for the operation of all systems in a single complex
- Design development of power switchboard equipment and process control system equipment
- Design development of busbar trunking systemt
- Development of software for controllers of automatic process control system
- Development of SCADA system for operators’ workplaces
- Software development and parameterization of relay protection and automation systems
- Preparation of executive documentation
Supply, installation and commissioning of 10 kV power electrical equipment
- 10 kV Premset (Schneider Electric) switchgear
- 4 dry transformers of 2500 kVA
- Auxiliary power supply switchboards
- Software development and parameterization of relay protection and automation systems.
- Carrying out the necessary measurements and tests by own certified laboratory with the issuance of test certificates.
- Commissioning of the power supply system in all operating modes
Supply, installation, and commissioning of 0.4 kV power electrical equipment
- Canalis (Schneider Electric) power busbars
- Switchboards of Okken type (Schneider Electric)
- MCC (Motor Control Center) switchboards of Okken type
- Auxiliary panels (electrical distribution, lighting, pump control, pumped out, etc.)
- Eaton uninterruptible power supplies and battery panels
- Safety switches for all electric drives
Supply of complex automation system equipment
- Control panels based on Siemens controller equipment.
- Switchboards based on Schneider Electric equipment
- Operator workstations based on Schneider Electric equipment
- Control and measuring devices based on Siemens equipment.
- Communication switchboards based on Cisco equipment.
- Fiber optic and copper communication cable system
- Software (Siemens)
- Program development for controllers of technological and transport equipment management
- Development of operators’ workplaces SCADA system
- Organizations of communication networks
- Execution of commissioning works
Development of SCADA system application software
- Development of application software for the operator’s workstation (Siemens WinCC)
- Modes of automatic and manual control of the whole complex and each unit of equipment
- Construction of graphs and reports measuring the parameters of the complex
(temperature, pressure, flow rate, etc.)
- Archiving of the configured set of measured parameters and actions of operators
Installation and commissioning
- In-plant cable networks and structures
- Supply and installation of 10 kV cables and cable glands
- Supply and installation of cable structures (OBO Betterman supplier)
- Supply, installation, and connection of control cables (Lapp supplier)
- Supply, installation, and connection of power cable (domestic production)
- Carrying out complex commissioning of the entire plant in cooperation with specialists of the company’s suppliers of basic technological equipment (Vyncke, MAN).
- Technical support and training of plant maintenance staff putting the facility into operation.